Are you looking to sell or buy a portfolio? We can help!
We are operating under a “Buyer Representation Agreement” with an entity which is accumulating a portfolio of a number of USDA properties operating under the Section 515 Program.
This is a solid well-funded buyer with an excellent reputation of performance.
- Located in the State of Minnesota
- Minimum of 20 units (or a complex of multiple buildings of greater than 20 units in total)
- Includes a number of formal RA (rental assistance units)
- Settlement or non-settlement properties are eligible
Seller must initially be willing to provide the following:
- Current Rent Roster
- Financial Statement
- Execute an “Authorization to Release Information Form” which allows USDA Personnel to release information to and discuss with Buyer and/or Buyer’s Agent (s). Download the form here: Authorization-to-Release-Information.pdf